Our people make the difference.
Our titles say brand strategists, copywriters, culture builders, designers or lead generators. But at the EOD, our people are all career problem solvers.
Do you have a 2-4 years of experience under your belt, skills for planning and promoting, and aren’t afraid to share your ideas? If you value relationships, connecting with clients, and have large-scale project management skills, this may be your opportunity. Download the Brand Strategist job description for full details, send your résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ON THE HORIZON
Senior Brand Strategists
Are you a Senior Brand Strategist with a minimum of 5 years of experience, who thrives collaboratively but is also a motivated self-starter? Let’s talk! To be successful in this position you must cherish client service, love branding, and have true respect for the power of creativity. An insatiable curiosity for discovery and drive for personal growth are critical qualities. Previous agency experience is a good match for us but we’re open to speaking with in-house experience. If this describes you, download the Senior Brand Strategist job description for full details, send your résumé to: email@example.com.
Are you a go-getter with a minimum of 2 years of experience, a thirst for knowledge, and a passion for all things branding? If you value building relationships, collaborating with your peers, and are looking for a role that is primed for growth – download the Brand Manager job description for full details, send your résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We search far and wide for smart people who not only want the best for themselves but bring out the best in others. Your fellow R+Mers, dogs included, need you to have a sense of humor and humility, a team spirit, and the ability to lead with kindness.
Important note, R+M is currently operating within a hybrid environment of remote working and in-office collaboration days. As such, residing in the RTP, NC area is preferred. We will continue to prioritize the health, safety, and well-being of our team above all.
- PTO base starts with 14 days + 8 days off for observed holidays + all business days during the week of Christmas off
- New Parent Leave: Birthing Parent – up to 12 weeks time off / 60% Paid; Non-Birthing Parent – up to 6 weeks time off / 60% Paid (Includes adoption and fostering)
- PPO health plan through Blue Cross Blue Shield of NC, 75% of monthly premium are covered for employees
- 100% of the cost covered for short-term and long-term disability
- Simple IRA Plan with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Summer Fridays – Memorial thru Labor day, Fridays start at 3
- No meeting Fridays
- Hybrid work environment (work from home days and work from work days), includes dual tech accommodations
- Individual offices or shared with one person
- Certified B Corporation
- 96% referral grown
- 100% carbon offset donor
- 100% awesome to work with
- Let’s go!
B Corp Certified
Carbon Offset Donor
As a force for good committed to the well-being of our people and planet, we prefer hiring and recruiting employees located within 200 miles of our home base. With that said, we believe that strategic and creative talent knows no geographical bounds. We accept and encourage applications from candidates regardless of location.